Once the oral education hygiene cycle has been passed, students are trained to perform explorations, detect and record the oral health of the people. On the other hand, the students will be able to prevent the oral diseases, by means of direct intervention know the established norms of hygiene and quality.
· Manage the files of patients in a dental cabinet.
· Prevent risks and optimize resources, collaborating with the programming of activities of the oral health unit.
· Manage the storage of materials, equipment and instruments
· Obtain health and disease data of the oral cavity by means of inspection and exploration. Apply preventive and care techniques according to odontological protocols
· Collaborate in obtaining dental Rx by complying with radio-protection rules
· Plan and develop the necessary actions to implement an epidemiological monitoring program for population groups
· Design health education activities to promote oral health.
· Psychological support to patients / users.
· Apply support and support techniques in dental treatments.