SPORTS TECHNICIAN IN FOOTBALL (CFGM)
Duration: 1 academic year (distributed in: 1st level in coaching football from September to January and 2nd level in coaching football from February to June)
Class schedule: from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Credit for Practices in Soccer Clubs: These will be held from October to June, in parallel with the classes, outside of the class schedule, which must suit the student well.
- Enjoy and study what you like best.
- 1-year studies with active methodologies: you will participate actively in the learning process with practice and research-based sessions.
- Participation as teachers in the specific block of the Catalan Football Federation.
- Tutoring at both group and individual level, and an intense and constant relationship with families.
- Preparation course to access any superior training cycles (CAS) for one year
- You will be able to practise as a grassroots football coach (Level 2) in Catalonia, in clubs that take part in competitions of the Catalan Football Federation.
- Wide range of possibilities to practise in different football clubs such as the Royal Spanish Sports Club of Barcelona, commonly known as RCD Espanyol, and many others.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS ANIMATION (CFGS)
Duration: 2 academic years
Class schedule: from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Credit for Practices in Sports Companies: From the 3rd trimester of the 1st academic year and / or during the 2nd academic year, outside of the class schedule.
- For sports enthusiasts.
- Turn your hobby into your job.
- You can apply for jobs both in sports health and sports tourism.
- Active methodologies: you will participate actively in the learning process with both practice and research-based sessions.
- Take advantage of enjoying the companies of the sector directly in the classroom
- Content adapted to the needs of the real sector.
- Wide range of possibilities to carry out internships at leading companies (DUET, Metropolitan, Fundació Claror, Sorli, ASME, FESMES, CN Sabadell, CN Granollers, Guiera …).
- Tutoring and individualized counseling.
- Direct access to any university degree programs without entrance exam.