In accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) in force, INSTITUCIÓ ESCOLAR TÚRBULA SL comes to comply with its information obligations on the cookies it uses and their purposes.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a User or his computer and, depending on the information it contains and the way in which he uses his computer, they may use to recognize the User.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own cookies: These are those collected by the publisher to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are those collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own.
ACCORDING TO TIME LIMITS REMAINING ACTIVATED
- Session cookies: We collect data while the user is browsing the web in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for proper web browsing.
- Personalization cookies: Allow the user the features (language) for browsing the website
- Analysis cookies: Allow the provider to analyze the user’s navigation, in order to track usage of the website, as well as perform statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Allow the publisher to include advertising space on the web, depending on the content of the website itself.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Allow the publisher to include advertising space on the website based on information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
In accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), INSTITUCIÓ ESCOLAR TÚRBULA SL reports the cookies used on our website:
ANALYSIS COOKIES own, session and persistent that allow INSTITUCIÓ ESCOLAR TÚRBULA SL the analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the User in order to keep track of the use of the website as well as statistics on the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
CUSTOMIZATION COOKIES that allow the User a personalized navigation through the website, according to their language.
The installation of cookies is not necessary to use this website. Likewise, INSTITUCIÓ ESCOLAR TÚRBULA SL informs the user that he has the possibility of configuring his browser so that he is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if he so wishes, to prevent them from being installed on his disk. The following are links to various browsers, through which you can perform this configuration:
TÚRBULA SCHOOL INSTITUTION S.L. informs the User that this website uses Google Analytics, stores cookies in order to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right, in this sense, the User must do so by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States. Google undertakes not to share this information with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. Google does not store your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the “Privacy Shield” (privacy shield) which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can view detailed information about this at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/ answer / 6004245.
If the User so wishes, he may use the Google Analytics Disabling Add-on for browsers, through the instructions of which the analytical cookies of this service may be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information on this topic at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.