The service of the Migdia Club proposes, in addition to the service of menjador, the realization of activities for the students every day between 1 and 3 pm.
The monthly amount will be invoiced together with the ordinary receipt according to the following table::
|Club del Migdia – Price per student / day Course 2020/2021||ORDINARY||PLUS (*)|
*) Includes collection in the morning and delivery in the afternoon by school bus, depending on the route
To use this service eventually, the family must purchase through the Virtual Secretariat the dining tickets in advance.
DINING ROOM AND SHEETK
indergarten students who use the service must buy the school canteen at the uniform store (EandB). Those in PAR 3, in addition, must bring a sheet to take a nap.
RULES THAT ARE ACCEPTED WHEN REGISTERING FOR THE SERVICE
- Affiliations and terminations must be communicated before the 25th of the previous month, with payment per month.
- Outings or excursions: regular students will receive a bag with the picnic.
- Lack of attendance by regular students (including days of outings and excursions) does not entitle them to recover the amount of the Lunch Club.
- In the event of a long-term absence due to illness, it will be possible to request payment of the amount for the month and settle the days attended at the price of a sporadic day.
- Registration for the service must be made for the month of September before the start of classes. The Secretariat will send you the link to the registration form for the service.Except in cases of force majeure and / or urgency, students will not be admitted to the canteen service on sporadic days without the corresponding canteen voucher previously delivered to the Secretariat. In these cases, the amount of the service must be paid on the same day.
- During the service, the rules of coexistence of the center apply, with the corresponding disciplinary regime.
Grants can be obtained from the Administration to partially cover the cost of the school canteen. The centre’s secretary’s office will indicate the application deadlines as well as the documentation that must be provided.
ATTENTION: EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES IN THE 2020-2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
This year, according to the measures sent by the Department of Education regarding the provision of the school canteen service in the case of school canteen users affected by the pandemic by COVID-19, when for health reasons the measure of total closure of the center, or one or more students receiving dining aid may not be able to attend class due to isolation or quarantine, the school will ensure the continuity of individual dining aid through the format of takeaway menus.We inform you that, given the circumstances, we will also apply this measure to permanent students who are not beneficiaries of individual dining aid.All other cases will be dealt with in accordance with the previous rules.